Monday, March 20, 2006

A new blog for an upcoming baby

This is the beginning of a blog for my first baby, which is still unborn. I will be recording events as well as emotions regarding my future baby's arrival, and even after his arrival to this world. By this, I want to leave a testimonial to my baby about everything that is happening related to him or her.

Amoxtli is a word in nahuatl, one of the many Mexican languages of the indigenous Anahuac. It means book, but also serves to describe a written chronicle of something. In this case, I want to leave into posterity whatever is related to my first baby.

Este es el comienzo de un blog para mi primer bebe, el cual aun no nace. El proposito de este espacio es ir registrando todo los eventos y emociones que rodeen el arrivo de nuestro primer hijo. Quiero que este blog, este amoxtli, quede asentado como un testimonial para el futuro.

No comments: